This article will show you how to use the bookings grid to view upcoming bookings based on the date, booking status, product and other settings.
This page enables you to search, edit and create bookings. This article will demonstrate how to use the bookings page to filter the view on the booking date, status, products and other settings.
In this article:
Navigating the Bookings grid view
In Venue Manager > navigate to Bookings > All Bookings.
Please note: if you are in a different view, you can select from the top right corner select Grid View from the button next to the Create a Booking button.
Filtering and customizing views
You can filter data in the bookings grid view based on the following:
|Search||Search for specific bookings based on the booking name or ID.|
|Date||Limit the results displayed based on specific dates.|
|Booking status||Limit the results displayed based on or multiple of the following booking status(es): Booked, Pending, Complimentary, Partially Paid, Fully Paid, Cancelled, Venue Draft.|
|Product||Select specific product(s) to see upcoming bookings which contact the particular product(s).|
|Booking manager||Displays bookings based on the staff member who created the booking.|
Once you have made selections, click Apply filters to update the bookings grid.
You can adjust what columns display by clicking the columns icon on the right hand side of the table headings and select which columns should be displayed or hidden. A check mark denotes that the column will be displayed.
- Booking Name
- Booking Date
- Session Time (only available if using the Sessions product)
- Booking ID
- Contact number
- Contact name
- Transaction Date
- Order Items
- POS Notes
- Booking Manager
If you have created a set of filters that you would like to continuously use, you can create saved views.
Some useful examples of saved views that are used:
- Upcoming bookings that require full payment (filtering partially paid and pending bookings)- this allows staff to follow up with owing amounts for bookings
- Upcoming Party bookings (filtering to party products) - this allows managers to see how many parties they have coming up for a specific period of time
If you would like to export the bookings data as a csv:
- Click the 3 dots on the top right hand corner of the screen > select Export Bookings and Forms (.csv)
- A pop-up modal will prompt you to select booking data fields and linked form data to include in the export.
- Once done, click Alert me when complete
When the export is ready, you will see a notification in the notifications bar inviting you to download the exported file.