This Venue Manager feature enables venues to manage several important configuration aspects of your ROLLER platform such as the venue address, contact details and notification preferences.
- In Venue Manager, go to Settings > Account > Venue settings
- Click Unlock to make changes in the top right-hand corner of the screen to make the fields editable
- Enter your business details which include legal business name, business number, website, public phone number, and address. This will be used in emails, invoices, and receipts the guest receives
- Assign Venue Contacts from your staff list for:
- Account owner - a single contact such as the business owner or director who approves ROLLER purchases, upgrades, and renewals. They will receive all important account notifications.
- Primary contact - any contacts that manages the venue and use ROLLER on a regular basis. They will receive important account notifications.
- Billing contact -any contacts that manages the payment of ROLLER subscription who will receive all ROLLER billing and renewal notifications including invoices and subscription receipts.
- The bookings & enquiries section enables you to configure an email address to receive all online booking notifications and enquiries from guests, manage overbooking, and POS refund requirements. Note that if you enable the overbooking and refund options, POS PIN will be prompted to be entered if someone who is not an administrator or manager (or has custom roles that enable them to do so) are trying to overlook a location and to authorize any kind of refund in POS.
Note that the enquiries email will also be used as the to and from address for email notifications sent by ROLLER to your guests. In the event of this option being left blank, it will use the bookings notifications email instead.
- Click Save