This Venue Manager page enables venues to manage several important configuration aspects of your ROLLER platform such as the venue address, contact details and notification preferences.
- In Venue Manager, go to Settings > Account > Venue settings
- Click Unlock to make changes in the top right-hand corner of the screen to make the fields editable
- Enter your business details which include legal business name, business number, website, public phone number, and address. This will be used in emails, invoices, and receipts the customer receives
- Assign Venue Contacts from your staff list for:
- Account owner - a single contact such as the business owner or director who approves ROLLER purchases, upgrades, and renewals. They will receive all important account notifications.
- Primary contact - any contacts that manages the venue and use ROLLER on a regular basis. They will receive important account notifications.
- Billing contact -any contacts that manages the payment of ROLLER subscription who will receive all ROLLER billing and renewal notifications including invoices and subscription receipts.
- Technical contact - any contacts that manage technical aspects of the platform such as POS hardware, internet connections, device and integration settings.
- The bookings & enquiries section enables you to configure an email address to receive all online booking notifications and enquiries from customers.
The enquiries email will also be used as the to and from address for email notifications sent by ROLLER to your customers. In the event of this option being left blank, it will use the bookings notifications email instead.You can also configure your overbooking settings. By enabling, any overbooking will require authorization via manager code
- Click Save