In this article, you'll learn how to configure some global waiver and waiver kiosk settings. You do not need to republish a waiver to change these settings.
Protect your venue against liability and improve the guest experience with digital waivers. To unlock the waivers add-on, contact your account manager or the support team.Learn more
- From Venue Manager, go to Documents > Waiver > Configuration.
- In the top right, click Unlock to make changes.
- Check the following settings as required:
- Waivers are required to check in - waivers are required to be attached to tickets prior to being able to redeem guest tickets at POS.
- Send waiver expiry reminder email 2 weeks before expiry - an email is sent to guests to sign a new waiver.
- Select Save.
Waiver kiosk settings
From Venue Manager, go to Apps > Waiver Kiosk > Settings.
Edit the following global settings.
- Waiver flow: For venues that do not force waivers to be attached to tickets in POS to check-in, there is the option to skip asking guests if they have a booking.
- Welcome text: This text invites guests to complete a waiver at the kiosk.
- Background: The image behind the instructions and forms in the kiosk. ROLLER has a default background but there is the option to customize this.
- Override logo: Options to use the default logo or override the default logo.