There are instances where you need to clear the cache & cookies to allow your browser to function more efficiently while using ROLLER. It is recommended to do this on a regular basis, but NOT in the following instances:
- While a transaction is in progress on the POS - this will not cancel the transaction.
- When the POS is in offline mode - this will cause data loss.
Clear your cache in Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click the Customize and Control Google Chrome button
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Click Clear data
- Close and reopen your chrome browser.