Capture your guests details and create new guest records at POS.
This guide walks through how to create a new guest record and manage existing guest records at POS.
Add a guest to a POS booking
To add a guest to a booking at POS, follow the steps below.
- From POS, select one of the menus in the left-side panel. This will open the cart on the right side of the screen.
- From the top of the cart panel, select Add Guest to open the guest details panel.
- Then, you have one of two options:
- Search for an existing guest by entering the guest name, email address, phone number or membership ID into the search field.
- Create a new guest record by entering the guest's information into the details panel.
Select Apply to go back to the cart and finish the transaction.
Remove or edit guest details before a purchase is completed
After adding guest details to a POS booking, you can easily remove these details or edit the details by selecting the options menu (3 dots) next to the guest name at the top of the cart.
From the dropdown, select Edit guest to edit the current guest details. Or, select Remove from booking to the remove the current guest details from the booking.
Edit guest details for an existing booking in POS
To edit the guest details for an existing booking in POS, follow the steps below.
- Search for and open the relevant booking in POS.
- From the booking details panel on the left, select Edit from the Booking owner section.
- Edit the guest's information. If you're editing any part of an address, then the full address must be provided.
- Select Save changes.