A step-by-step guide on sending a waiver email to prompt new or existing guests to sign their waiver.
Sending a new waiver request
- From Venue Manager go to Guests > Waiver Holders
- In the top right, click Send waiver request
- A pop-up window appears, allowing you to enter in the recipient's name and email address.
- Click Send when complete
Sending a waiver request to an existing waiver holder
- From Venue Manager, go to Guests > Waiver Holders
- Search for an existing waiver holder by using their name, filtering by the date they signed or waiver status (Active, Expired and Deactivated)
- For the waiver holder you want, click the options menu (3 dots) and choose Send new waiver request
- The Send new waiver popup opens with the guest details automatically pre-populated.
- Click Send
Guest waiver email preview
Whether you're sending a waiver request email to a new or existing waiver holder the email they receive will be the same and look something like below: