- Set up your waiver text and additional data fields
- Publish your waiver
- Find the link to your waiver and your Waiver Kiosk URL
- See a sample waiver
Go to Waiver details
Hover over Settings, select Waiver and click on Waiver Details
Fill out the waiver agreement
Below is the information required to create a brand new waiver. If you have an existing waiver, click the Unlock to make changes button on the top right corner to make the fields editable:
- Name - this is the title of the waiver that the guest is going to see. We recommend using a date to be able to tell which version a guest has signed
- Require a signature - check this if you require guests to sign the waiver electronically. Not checking this box means that guests only need to click a button to complete the waiver
- Display expiry date on signed waiver - check this option if you would like to show the waiver's expiry date on the document
- Valid for - type in the number of days the waiver is valid for e.g. 365 days for a year
- Minimum age to sign waiver - type in the minimum age someone is no longer considered a minor and can sign their own waiver
- Data capture and extra fields
- Capture address - adds an address field to the waiver flow which will be saved against the guest profile, where normally only the name, email address, and phone number of the guest is captured
- Use custom form for waivers - Online waivers form - If your platform has the Forms functionality activated, you can create and attach a form to the waiver to collect additional details from the guest such as medical history
The Forms functionality will override the basic profile questions included in the waiver. Therefore you will need to include first name, last name, phone, date of birth and any minor as part of your form setup. These should be setup as predefined fields in the form setup to ensure they are databinding.
- Use custom form for waivers - Waiver kiosk form - If your platform has the Waiver Kiosks functionality activated, you can attach a form created to collect additional details when guests complete a waiver using the Waiver Kiosk
If you use the Forms functionality to capture a waiver holder's address, the address fields in the Forms will override this tickbox. If you wish to use the capture address tickbox instead, you will need to remove the custom forms option
- Content - you can either type in the waiver text from scratch on this section or copy and paste the content of the waiver from a text file.
- Checkboxes - to add checkboxes throughout the waiver, please denote the start of the clause that must be checked with "[CHECKBOX]" and end of each clause that must be checked with "[/CHECKBOX]". Example below:
[CHECKBOX] I agree to.... [/CHECKBOX]
Click Save & publish new waiver to publish the changes you made. A pop-up modal will display the following options:
- Expire all existing waivers - if the waiver has been changed immensely or there are new legal requirements, we highly recommending expiring existing waiver holders so guests have to sign again. All guests who have signed a waiver in the past will need to sign the waiver again
- Only save waiver - this will only save the updates you have made to the waiver without automatically expiring all active waivers
If you would like to cancel the changes made, click Discard.
Click Get waivers link to get the online waivers URL to add to your website and waivers kiosk URL. Note that even if the text or settings have been updated, the links will always remain the same.
Next to that is the Waiver holders button which links to the area in the Venue Manager where you can view and manage all waivers that have been signed in the past.