Updating a the credit card details of a recurring membership. This process will perform a $0 authorisation and collect any outstanding payments in arrears.
The member's future recurring payments will continue be transact on membership anniversary date. For example, if the membership was purchased on the 12th of June yet updated on the 25th of June the next payment will still be on the same date for the following month, the 12th of July in this example.
Updating in POS
- Find the membership by selecting the 'Search' option from the menu bar and typing in the membership holder's name or membership number and selecting the membership from the results;
- This will display the membership details page and a notification will be displayed if the membership is currently suspended due to a payment failure;
- Click the 'Update payment details' button at the bottom right corner of the screen;
- Enter the new card details in the payment window.
Updating in Venue Manager
- Find the membership - view this article for help on Searching for Members;
- Click the edit icon under 'Payment method' to update the card
- Click the 'Update payment method' button from the pop-up window;
- Enter the new card details in the following window. This window will change dependent on the payment gateway your venue is integrated with.