The Membership List displays a list of all member holders which can then be filtered based on its status, membership type, and the membership product purchased.
In this article learn about:
- Finding the Membership List
- The data you can see on the report
- What filters you can use and how to adjust them
- How to download the report data
- Example use cases where this report could be used for
Finding the Membership List
In the Venue Manager, navigate to Guests > Members.
Adjusting the report data
- Use the Membership status filter to adjust the data by the membership's status at that time. You can either include all status, choose an individual status, or choose a group of status. Click here to learn more about membership status
- Use the Membership type filter to include only recurring membership, fixed membership, or both
- Use the Membership product filter to only include one, several, or all membership products in the report
- Use the search bar to search for a specific membership. You can either search by the booking number, member number, or the member name
Once you have changed the filter, click Apply filter to apply the changes.
Membership List data
In this report, you can find the following data:
- Member name - this is the name of the member holder
- Member email - this is the email address of the member holder
- Member date of birth - this is the date of birth of the member holder
- Membership status - this is the status of the membership at the time
- Membership product - this is the name of the membership product the guest holds
- Redemptions - this is the number of time the membership has been redeemed
- Booking ID - this is the booking ID that is linked to the membership
- Ticket ID - this is the membership number
- Created date - this is the date and time the member's profile is created in the system
In order to adjust the column displayed on the report, select the columns icon.
You can click on each line item, which will take you to the Items tab of the membership booking. From here, you can do actions such as deactivate the membership or update the credit card details for a recurring membership.
Report use case
If you wanted to see a list of members that have their membership cancelled due to non-payment as at today, adjust the membership status filter to Declined Payment. Exporting this list will allow you to get the details of the cancelled member holders.